- Jobs in Canada
- Toronto, ON
Website PWHL Toronto
Here’s how the job details align with your job preferences.Manage job preferences anytime in your profile.
Shift and schedule
Weekends as needed
Our league was born out of a collective desire to empower ourselves and reimagine women’s hockey. Here, we combine grit with grace and speed with style. We move beyond discrimination in a spirit of togetherness. We elevate every one of our athletes. We commit to taking risks that will drive our growth. And we challenge ourselves to inspire future generations to dream bigger. Because this moment is bigger than all of us.
This is a unique opportunity to join the new Professional Women’s Hockey League on the ground floor and be a part of building a successful professional league. We are looking for someone who is highly motivated, positive and resilient to join each of our Original 6 teams. As a valued member of the Ticketing and Business Operations teams, the Account Manager, Ticket Sales, Service and Activation will be responsible for selling tickets, activating game day experience packages and delivering championship level service to our PWHL Season Ticket Members and customers in each market.
- Full menu ticket sales consultant, responsible for generating revenue through full season, half season, and group ticket packages
- Prospect, identify customer needs and drive ticket sales through a combination of outbound and inbound activity
- Welcome and provide exceptional service to groups on game days while developing lasting relationships with group event builders
- Lead group sales activations before, during, and/or after games including ice rentals and game day experiences for large groups
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key community members and organizations including attending local relevant events and activities to represent the company
- Communicate clearly and consistently with team fan experience leads to ensure smooth operations and positive experiences
- Ensure timely, clear and concise communications with Season Ticket Members, Group Leaders and prospects
- Efficiently lead targeted service campaigns including proactive touchpoint programs
- Plan and execute member benefits including events, exclusive item deliveries and member recognition opportunities
- Respond promptly to member inquiries and provide assistance for ticket related issues
- Collaborate effectively across functional areas and work closely with external partners/agencies
- Other duties as assigned
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic individual with a desire to build a career in the sports industry
- A positive, team-first approach, incorporating integrity, accountability, professionalism and resilience
- BS/BA degree and/or 2+ years for relevant experience in the field
- Strong communicator, able to talk/share internally and externally about the club and connection to the community
- The ability to balance short-term wins against steady progress on the long-term vision
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to listen, understand, and communicate effectively
- Able to take direction and show initiative in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and community-building skills
- Available to work all home games in market including evenings and weekends
- Adhere to all PWHL service standards and policies including Health & Safety while working in compliance with the provisions of the Occupational Health & Safety Act.
EEOC: The Professional Women’s Hockey League is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.