Website Choice International General Trading LLC….
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 8000 To AED 10000 Per Month|
Job description / Role
- Collaborate with all stakeholders in planning strategies so as to clear and release the client’s shipment on time.
- Communicate with customs and other relevant authorities for any issues that may arise during the clearance of cargo.
- Verify dates of shipment and inspection, receive pre-production samples, approval on packaging, payment procedure, and handle all shipment documentation.
- Process customs clearance documentation for the clients and liaise with relevant authorities on a daily basis so as to deliver excellent customer service to all customers
- Arrange requests for payment for clearing agents and advance payment for high-value shipments.
- Organize undertaking documents or shipping guarantees to customs authorities in case of document shortage or delay and follow up with the clearing agents to close it.
- Prioritize shipment which requires immediate clearance with customs and prepare a report on shipment released and pending shipment to be cleared on a daily basis
- Advance operational efficiencies to increase the ability to process customer orders using both systems and physical improvements
- Monitor clearing agents until the arrival of goods to the warehouse.
- Comply and adhere to export or import administration regulations
- Develop knowledge of customs qualifications, and ensure new regulations are understood and implemented where required.
- No experience required
- Must be computer literate with high proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Good interpersonal relations and communication skills
- Knowledge of documentation requirements
- Must be 23-30 years old
- Any Nationality
- Uae Based
To apply for this job please visit www.certfee.com.