Website New East General Trading
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Post Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2000 To AED 3000 Per Month|
Job description / Role
- Developing and maintaining databases.
- Labeling and updating paper files.
- Putting files, digital or paper, into their proper locations.
- Must be organized and possess a serious understanding of confidentiality and data protection.
- Handling archiving records and documents that need preservation if required again, ensuring their accessibility, even if their usefulness has ceased.
- Checking incoming paperwork (correspondence, invoices, etc.) and making copies before distributing
- Sorting all papers alphabetically and according to content, dates, significance, etc.
- Creating or updating records with new files and information.
- Organize paperwork according to an efficient filing system and digitalize all important documents.
- Enter paperwork into an electronic system either by data entry or by using optical scanners.
- Deal with all requests to access files and keep logs of borrowed papers and ensure the same individuals return them.
- Develop an efficient filing system to make updating and retrieving files easier.
- Formulate and Follow policies and confidentiality dictations to safeguard data and information.
- Monitor inventory of files, paper clips, etc., and report shortages.
- AED 2,000 to 3,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Additional benefits: Transport Allowance, Yearly Bonus, Air Ticket, Employment Visa.
- English language skills in verbal and written communication.
- Excellent in MS Office and can easily adapt to any ERP and Accounting System.
- Dependable with a respect to confidentiality and policies.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Team Player.
- Fast Learner.
- ERP competent.
- Awareness of IMS policy.
- Awareness of safety and health risks and controls for risk reduction related to area of work.
To apply for this job please visit www.certfee.com.