Website Maples Group
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 42900 To CAD 54300 Per Year|
Who We Seek
Our merit-based culture suits professionals in pursuit of boundless careers and lives. Beyond their acumen, team members are collaborative and conscientious, bringing a healthy sense of drive and purpose to each interaction and to all aspects of their work.
About the Role
The Assistant Manager – Financial Analysis & Reporting reports to the Financial Reporting Manager and serves in our global finance department as an integral part of the Performance Reporting Team.
Primary responsibilities include:
- preparation of monthly and quarterly global financial and non-financial reports, transfer pricing reallocations, review of management accounts and supporting information for multiple entities, and review of overall global results on an ongoing basis;
- development of automated financial and non-financial reports and dashboards;
- facilitation of the global annual budgeting process including multiple legal entities; and.
- ad-hoc analysis.
Other responsibilities include:
- Global cash flow and liquidity analysis, indirect tax and transfer pricing initiatives; and.
- leading various initiatives or working as part of a project team.
What You Bring.
In addition to indisputably high ethical standards and autonomy, the ideal candidate possesses the following:
- an internationally recognized accounting or financial industry designation (e.g. CPA, ACA, or ACCA);
- a minimum of 5 years post qualified audit experience, preferably with a top-tier accounting firm;
- strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy;
- excellent time management, organizational and prioritization skills, and proven ability to adhere to strict deadlines;
- excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in English;
- proven effectiveness in working with large teams across multiple jurisdictions and time zones;
- strong knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards;
- experience with consolidations including foreign currencies will be an advantage;
- a strong understanding of structured finance companies and hedge funds is preferred;
- relevant industry experience with a leading professional services company will be an advantage;
- advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint; and
- experience with Power BI, Power Query, VBA Macro, Data Models, and SQL Server Analysis Services Databases will be an advantage.
Benefits & Rewards
The most enduring professional relationships are reciprocal relationships. The Maples Group prioritizes employee health and well-being. Depending on your location, we offer a range of benefits, including:
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, and optical).
- Competitive vacation packages.
- Educational assistance and professional development programs.
- Savings or pension plan.
- Life insurance.
- Travel insurance.
- Global mental wellness program.
- Sports clubs and social events.
To apply for this job please visit www.certfee.com.