Website Canada Post
|Qualification||Post Secondary Degree/Diploma (Equivalent experience, as defined below, may be accepted in lieu of a Post Secondary Degree/Diploma)|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 3500 To CAD 4000 Per Month|
Below are the main job requirements and responsibilities for the Representative.
- Using consultative selling techniques, the Representative is directly accountable for achieving or exceeding individual revenue targets and National Customer Value Index (CVI) targets. The customer base consists of customers within a designated industry, geographical area, or line of business, that generate, or have the potential to generate, a minimum pre-defined revenue.
- Develops an annual sales plan aligned to achieve sales quota, and initiates adjustments to the plan as required to achieve targets. The Representative monitors the sales cycle activities and performance indicators to determine the long-term potential of individual clients, and to develop customer-specific action plans to win additional business.
- Through the establishment of relationships with key decision-makers in all areas of the customer’s business, the Representative decides on the appropriate solution fit by identifying and assessing the customer’s business needs, by creating ways to engage and keep the customer’s interest during the selling process, and by promoting the superior value and benefits of Canada Post’s products and services.
- Consults with internal Canada Post contacts to assess customer risk and growth potential and uses knowledge of trends as well as the customer’s financial condition and business plan to develop appropriate sales contracts based on a cost-benefit analysis of the sales opportunity. Monitors and reviews customer sales contracts and adjusts contract type and level as required.
Job Responsibilities (continued)
- Maintains regular contact, and works in partnership with internal Canada Post contacts to facilitate customer problem resolution, develop strategies, and implement specific action plans to minimize shortfalls and maintain and grow sales revenue.
- Prepares and delivers effective presentations internally and externally and is responsible for writing successful sales proposals and business cases, and effective internal communications.
- Ensures all sales call activity information is captured, maintained, and updated in the corporate database system, including customer contact information, market, and competitive intelligence, and the like.
- Gains and maintains knowledge and understanding of Canada Post products and services and their value proposition in order to sell both innovative and appropriate solutions which add value to customer’s business operations and increase cross-sell and up-sell sales opportunities. In addition, the Business Solutions Representative must have knowledge of Canada Post’s operations and delivery processes, as well as knowledge of the customer’s industry sector and the competitive market.
- Post Secondary Degree/Diploma (Equivalent experience, as defined below, may be accepted in lieu of a Post Secondary Degree/Diploma)
- Not Applicable
- Minimum 4 years of Commercial business to business sales experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (i.e. understanding the major features of each software application)
Other Candidate Requirements
- Possess a valid provincial driver’s license
- Automobile required
Safety Sensitive Positions
- This position may be considered a Safety Sensitive position.
To apply for this job please visit www.certfee.com.