Call Centre Agent
Find your next role with Adecco! We are the world’s leading workforce solutions company, offering Flexible Placement, Permanent Placement, Executive Search, Emiratisation, Outsourcing and Volume Hiring Services Across All Sectors.
Adecco is hiring for Contact Center Executive for a leading client in UAE .
Job Location : Dubai
Job type: 6 months contract
Contact Center Executive is expected deliver exemplary customer experience, provide premium customer experience by building customer trust and cultivate a culture of simple, friendly and helpful Customer Service.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Be the voice of the organization and assist customers who call on toll free number. Take inbound calls from customers to assists with various customer concerns and track the interactions
- Help customers book home delivery orders, create leads, coordinate with retail units & ensure the end to end closure.
- Attend and resolve customer inquiries and complaints received from various channels like calls, emails, chats and social media
- Raise complaint/feedback tickets to management team for further action and to avoid similar incidents in the future and ensure closure of the complaint raised by following the SOP
- Register customers online and handle related queries, from both retail team and customers concerns.
- Assist and educate customers before or during any promotional campaigns.
- Outbound Calling customers who gave poor rating in surveys to explain, educate, promote our services and finally convince customers of the best customer experience they can get from Pharmacy
- Do outbound calls to for any follow up requests, registration activities, AO outbound calling activities etc.
- Assist in any queries related to Online orders by coordinating with AO team for resolution.
- Handle and respond to Social Media – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Google Business queries, reviews and comments
- Prepare daily reports on performance
- Work in 24/7 work shift
- Graduate with 1-2 Years of experience in customer service role of managing various tasks
- Should have good command over English – both written and spoken.
- Ability to converse in Arabic would be an added advantage.
- Positive outlook and attitude.
- Above average call handling skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft office application
- Excellent interpersonal and effective communication skills
- Candidates must be available to join immediately
- Location is in Karama
- Role is for 6 months contract
Nature of the job requires people flexible to work in shifts;
We regret that due to volume of response, we can only contact initial successful applicants. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, then your application has been unsuccessful.
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading talent advisory and solutions company. We proudly make a difference in the working lives of 3.5 million people every year. With a presence in more than 60 countries. very year, our 30,000 colleagues worldwide enable millions of people to succeed in the world of work, and support more than 100,000 organizations with their human capital needs.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your informat
ion, kindly visit https://www.adeccome.com/privacy-policy/ for more information