Cashier & Front End Services
You play a major role in how our customers feel when they leave the store. You might be the first, last, and sometimes only associate a customer interacts with. That’s why it’s so important to smile, greet, and thank every customer. You are an ambassador of Walmart.
The pace can be intense, especially in the evenings, weekends, and holiday seasons. There are times when you must juggle several tasks in a short amount of time while helping customers: scan items, explain a price, bag items properly, count cash back, and keep your area clean–you get the idea!
It takes a special person who is positive, can multi-task, and has a passion for customer service and helping others.
Duties and Responsibilities Cashier
- Smile, greet, and thank customers with a positive attitude
- Stand for long periods of time while checking out customers quickly and accurately
- Keep your area clean and presentable
- Answer customer questions and help them with their needs
- Be available to assist associates across the store as needed
Cart and Janitorial
- Ensure customers have a great first and last impression
- Gather carts from the parking lot
- Operate equipment to move carts from the parking lot to inside the store
- Clean restrooms, salesfloor, and parking lot as needed
- Have a positive attitude in all weather conditions.
To apply for this job please visit www.certfee.com.