Website Northern Health
In accordance with established vision and values of the organization, this position performs a variety of housekeeping duties throughout the facility. Maintains clean and disinfected conditions in areas such as patient/resident/client rooms, Operating Rooms, Diagnostic Imaging and Laboratory, Labour and Delivery Rooms, washrooms, corridors, hallways, lounges, offices and common areas used by staff, visitors and patients/residents/clients as established in Northern Health Regional Housekeeping Policies and Processes.
Hudson’s Hope Health Centre has one emergency room bed, Doctor’s office with two examining rooms and a retail pharmacy.
Hudson’s Hope is the third oldest community in British Columbia with a population of 1,015 (2021); it is located on the banks of the Peace River, and has many amenities to offer. Come and explore what is considered one of the richest areas for dinosaur footprints and fossils in the world. Check out [a https://www.northernhealth.ca/our-communities/hudsons-hope [/a] Hudson’s Hope for more information on this historical community.
What Northern Health has to offer you!
- Comprehensive benefit packages including extended health/dental and a municipal pension plan for part-time and full-time employees. Casuals have the option of paying for benefits.
- Four weeks vacation with one year of continuous service
- Financial Support for Moving Expenses is available for eligible positions
- Employee referral program
- Employer-paid training and leadership development opportunities
- Spectacular outdoor activities and the shortest commutes in BC
- “Loan Forgiveness Programs” are offered through the Federal and BC Government for eligible professions.
- Grade 10 or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to deal with others effectively.
- Ability to organize work.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
- Physical ability to perform the duties of the position.
Who we are
Northern Health covers an area of nearly 600,000 square kilometers and offers health services in over two dozen communities and 55 First Nation’s communities. We deliver hospital and community-based health care for a population of 300,000.
Employing more than 7,000 staff throughout the region, Northern Health provides exceptional health services for Northerners, through the efforts of dedicated staff and physicians, in partnership with communities and organizations in Northern BC.
There is a wide variety of career opportunities available in our two dozen hospitals, 25 long-term care facilities, public health units and many other offices providing specialized services.
This posting is covered by the Provincial Health Officer’s mandatory COVID-19 vaccination orders and selected applicant(s) must comply.
HUDSON’S HOPE HEALTH CENT
HHC PLANT – BUILDING
OPEN UNTIL FILLED