Website Serco Middle East – Head Office
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 5000 To AED 6000 Per Month|
- Oversight of the wider administrative function to ensure effective and efficient administration processes throughout the contract.
- Developing task lists on behalf of the Contract General Manager and following up all open actions with all applicable task owners until task resolution.
- Interpreting the General Manager and Senior Leadership Team’s requirements and requests, developing plans and solutions.
- Collates and draft management reports to be submitted to the client and other stakeholders.
- Lead organizer of staff social initiatives, events, and committees that may involve the Client and subcontractors.
- Oversight of staff welfare provisions including but not limited to security clearance process, induction, accommodation, uniforms, and onboarding support.
What we are looking for in our candidates:
- Must be a highly experienced individual capable of understanding and interpreting the requirements of the Contract General Manager and by extension the leadership team. Being self-motivated and proactive in developing actions, executing them, and bringing solutions to the General Manager and the leadership team.
- Highly motivated and flexible to work in a time-sensitive environment to respond quickly and effectively to unanticipated high workloads, events, and emergencies.
- Ability to multi-task and analyze situations promptly and without bias so as to determine the proper course of action.
- Ability to handle confidential information appropriately.
- 8 years of minimum experience in managing/coordinating administrative activities in complex and challenging operational environments.
- Experience working in operational environments in the UAE or the Middle East region is preferred.
- Ideally a degree holder in business management administration or any related discipline.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio, Power BI) – proficient in word processing, developing presentations, and reports, and compiling documents into standard formats.
To apply for this job please visit www.certfee.com.