Website BFL Group – Head Office (Technopark)
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Strategic Communications or a related field|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 31500 Per Month|
The Corporate Communication and PR Executive is liable to create and promote the corporate identity and mission to customers, the public, and employees through the creation of corporate communication across the group and the distribution of news releases, and other documents.
- Assist in developing and maintaining a comprehensive Corporate Communications Strategy for the Organization.
- Contribute to the preparation of the Corporate Communications Office plan.
- Maintain and endorse the Corporate Communications Office guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- Maintain and enhance the Organization’s strategic brand and positioning.
- Drive media strategy; as well as, assist in the formulation of a proactive press strategy, cultivate and sustain effective working relations with news executives, editors, and journalists to create venues, events, conferences, and ceremonies.
- Run all corporate digital communication assets such as websites and social media accounts including methods to deliver messages, ease of navigation, and clarity of the information to ensure that all content is current and relevant.
- Write copy for company newsletters or memos.
- Assist and handle the creation of an internal communication plan that keeps employees informed of marketing initiatives and integrates external communications and activities across all areas of the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Strategic Communications or a related field.
- 4 years plus of experience in PR and/or corporate communications.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Arabic, and French is a plus.
- Digital Competence.
- Presentation Skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.certfee.com.