|Qualification||12th Pass, Any Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 12 To CAD 14 Per Hour|
As a Customer Experience Associate, you are the face, character, and heart of our branches. Scotiabank is a place where we put our customers first, and our priority is to help them achieve their financial goals.
Our Customer Experience Associates are people-centric and connect with customers in a relatable way. As an essential member of the Canadian Banking Branch network, the focus is to provide exceptional service throughout the customer’s journey by:
- Taking a proactive approach to discovering our customer’s needs and listening to understand what they are asking for
- Processing day-to-day transactions
- Nurturing rich, long-standing relationships
- Contributing to the Branch’s targets by identifying and fulfilling simple sales opportunities
- Being a technology expert and sharing your knowledge by introducing clients to our mobile banking applications and assisting them to better manage their banking needs
Is this role right for you? In this role you will:
- Build strong customer relationships and deliver excellent customer service
- Uncover and solve customers’ needs
- Explain complicated concepts simply
- Demonstrate success in a target-based performance environment, as well as contribute positively to a team-oriented work environment
- Demonstrate an eagerness to learn and determination to succeed
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed in this role? – We’d love to work with you if you:
- Have proven customer service skills through work or community involvement
- Are willing to assist in a professional, friendly and efficient manner
- Are available to work a flexible schedule
- Are comfortable in simple sales situations
- Have strong technical skills and the ability to promote digital and self-service banking options to our customers
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to join a forward-thinking organization surrounded by a collaborative team of innovative thinkers
- A rewarding career path with diverse opportunities for professional development
- Internal training to support your career growth and enhance your skills
- An organization committed to making a difference in our communities – for you and our customers
- You can expect to be recognized and rewarded for high performance. You’ll be supported by leadership through meaningful development conversations that enable faster advancement and internal training to support your growth and development.
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
To apply for this job please visit www.certfee.com.