Website Michael Page
About Our Client
A new start-up venture within AdTech with a strong track record of success and already quite significant client base, looking to build and develop new adverts and campaigns for existing clients. They have strong funding and appetite to create an exciting new player in the e-commerce market.
• Extract, clean, and analyze datasets with billions rows using SQL, ClickHouse and Python
• Develop and implement statistical models, machine learning algorithms, and predictive analytics to prevent fraud and optimize advertising campaigns
• Conduct A/B testing and analyze experimental data to evaluate the performance of targeting strategies
• Investigate fraud attacks and develop proactive measures to detect and prevent fraudulent activities in the adtech ecosystem.
• Build and maintain ML pipelines and automate data workflows to ensure efficient data processing in high-load infrastructure environments.
The Successful Applicant
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or a related field
. • Solid understanding of data science concepts, statistical modeling, and machine learning techniques
. • Proficiency in SQL for data extraction, manipulation, and analysis. Experience with Snowflake and ClickHouse is a plus
. • Strong programming skills in Python and experience with relevant libraries and frameworks (e.g., pandas, NumPy, scikit-learn).
• Proven experience working with large datasets and using analytical tools to derive actionable insights. • Experience in antifraud or adtech is highly recommended
• Experience with high-load infrastructure environments and optimizing data processing and analysis for scalability and performance
. • Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills, with a proactive and results-driven mindset.
What’s on Offer
• Opportunity to play a critical role in the establishment, growth and success of an exciting new business with a great backing • Long-term role with exciting immediate objectives, followed by fantastic growth prospects
To apply for this job please visit www.google.com.