Website SERENITY MEDIA INC.
- Education: College/CEGEP
- Experience: Experience an asset
- or equivalent experience
- Produce artworks using hand lettering techniques
- Perform graphic arts photography
- Mount and scan photographs
- Design and layout pages
- Set type for printing
- Produce project designs
- Arrange for project printing and publication
- Digitize images using peripherals and transform them using retouching systems, graphic palettes or specialized software
- Perform the layout, page make-up and placement using the conceptual mock-ups provided
- Produce computerized images and drawings
- Review the graphic designer’s instructions
Type of production art
- Product packaging
- Corporate identity
- Signs or billboards
- Print advertising
- Publication art
- Greeting cards
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Ability to distinguish between colours
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Tight deadlines
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
We as our client’s External Marketing Division provides marketing services to businesses on a contract basis. These services can include market research, advertising (print and digital), public relations, branding, and more. The benefits of outsourcing marketing include access to specialized expertise, cost savings, and the ability to focus on core business operations. Companies may choose to outsource certain marketing functions due to a lack of internal resources or because they want to gain access to specific skill sets.
2. Analyze, plan and execute the Digital Transformation strategy:
Some key steps in developing a digital transformation strategy include:
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.