Website Fresh Tracks Canada
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Post Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 38 To CAD 40 Per Hour|
ABOUT THE ROLE
Do you love to travel, strategize, and drive website conversions in a fun, supportive environment? We do, and Fresh Tracks Canada is looking for a Digital Growth Manager, who will lead conversion rate optimization across our websites.
Reporting directly to and supported by the Vice President, Analytics & Insights, the successful candidate will drive the overall digital conversion strategy and execution in partnership with a multifunctional team. This high-profile role will lead web research, testing, analytics, and competitive intelligence for the company.
- Manage and improve conversion points in the visitor journey to drive leads to the sales funnel.
- Drive conversion optimization strategy for all web properties, proactively uncovering opportunities and making data-informed decisions.
- Guide creation of superior user experiences that deliver high-converting landing pages for various web traffic sources.
- Increase visitor-to-lead conversion of web properties through fast and actionable A/B testing.
- Collaborate with a multifunctional team to implement new web content and features.
- Follow a testing roadmap and present CRO performance insights to the leadership team.
- Continually test and measure performance with accurate and actionable tracking and reporting.
- Conduct competitive research and assessments that generate actionable insights.
- Stay on top of Conversion Rate Optimization trends and best practices/tools.
GENERAL REQUIRED DUTIES:
- It may be necessary to help with all other aspects of running and developing our business.
- Generate new ideas and efficiencies to constantly improve and enhance Fresh Tracks Canada and the way we work.
- Overall high level of individual responsibility is required and it is important to appreciate the job necessitates a willingness to embrace challenge and change and to work in a highly entrepreneurial way under management’s guidance.
NICE TO HAVES
- Proactively act as an owner and collaborate with a sense of urgency to move initiatives forward.
- Think strategically, and creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Foster strong stakeholder relationships at various levels.
- Articulate insights and issues clearly and effectively to technical and non-technical people.
- Not just provide data but analyze it and extract actionable learning and insights.
- Are personable, good-natured, and work well with others.
- Are able to influence others to make data-informed decisions.
- Care about the brand and our stakeholders (internal and external).
- Empathize – you can put yourself in our customer’s (and your colleagues’) shoes.
- Believe that done is better than perfect, particularly when problems arise.
- Are resilient and not easily put off by setbacks .
- Believe in ownership, transparency, and collaboration.
- Enjoy travel!
- 3 weeks vacation (4 weeks after your first year).
- Extended health benefits package.
- Applause Recognition.
- The comprehensive employee assistance program.
- Flexible health and wellbeing days.
- Paid anniversary day off.
- “paternity leave” days for your new furry family members.
- Remote and hybrid working options are available.
- Great working hours.
- Stylish office location in Vancouver, located close to public transit.
- Friendly and fun team environment with company celebrations and social events.
- Access to Canadian travel industry discounts!
To apply for this job please visit www.certfee.com.