|Qualification||Post-Secondary Degree with a minimum of 10 years of the overall experience|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 50 To CAD 55 Per Hour|
About the Role
The Director, of Real Estate, is responsible to grow our market leadership position and enterprise value, through profitable revenue and EBITDA growth of the Real Estate segment. In this role, you will be accountable for creating and managing the strategic Product Roadmap and P&L
For the Real Estate segment anchored on customer needs and market opportunity, while continuously exploring how to expand the value proposition for customers, both organically and organically. In addition, the Director will lead the Real Estate team and will work collaboratively with other Property & Financial Solutions segments, Business Development, IT, HR, and Finance partners.
What you will be doing
- Create and maintain a strategic plan for the Real Estate segment, leveraging a clear understanding of customer needs and trends that drives profitable revenue and EBITDA growth for the Real Estate Segment.
- Oversee the annual Real Estate Product Roadmap Vision, planning, IS resourcing, development, execution & prioritization, while working collaboratively and cross-functionality (product, IS, IT, Marketing, Sales, Training, CSC, Financial Solutions, Registries).
- Management of the overall P&L (budgeting, reporting & forecasting).
- Deliver against annual Balanced Scorecard objectives and achieve the required quantitative targets for the Real Estate portfolio.
- Develop new and maintain effective relationships with external clients such as Real Estate Boards & strategic partners such as MPAC, PYB & HoodQ in order to maintain, enhance and deliver new solutions to the market.
- Support the pursuit of select and defined business development opportunities (acquisitions, new partnerships, account growth, data acquisition).
- Support account executives in building new and supporting existing customers (both REB, Non-REB, and VARs), while nurturing, growing, and acquiring quality talent to deliver on business objectives.
- Lead a team of two Product Managers and an Operation Specialist to deliver against the strategic plan.
- Lead cross-functional workgroups including sales, marketing, CSC, IS, and product team members to develop, plan and review all new initiatives.
- Recommend ways to improve the customer experience, as measured by the annual Customer Experience Index (CEI), and ensure the voice of the customer is considered in any new solution.
- Interact closely with different client sets to better understand market needs to influence product priorities.
- Post-Secondary Degree with a minimum of 10 years of overall experience.
- Demonstrated experience in a SaaS-based environment.
- People leadership and business development in a technology/data/software setting.
- Understanding and experience with P&L accountabilities.
- Familiarity with Agile Scrum development process and other software development methodologies.
- Familiarity with Real Estate data-related products & technology is an asset.
- PMP certification is an asset.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
What We Offer
- A competitive and comprehensive Total Rewards Package.
- A company with stability and strong government partnerships.
- An Opportunity to be part of an organization that is in growth mode through numerous acquisitions.
- An Opportunity to contribute to our teams and grow the Teranet brand.
- An environment where you will be challenged and supported daily.
To apply for this job please visit www.certfee.com.