- Jobs in Canada
- Whistler, BC
Website Tandoori Grill on Hill Inc.
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
- Experience: Experience an asset
- Operate dishwashers to wash dishes, glassware and flatware
- Place dishes in storage area
- Sanitize and wash dishes and other items by hand
- Scour pots and pans
- Clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
The meat is first marinated in a savory blend of Royal spices, then barbecued in the Tandoor on skewers over a high temperature of 320C/600F. A quick stove-top finish follows to ensure succulence.
Tandoori nan bread is baked vertically in the Tandoor and various varieties of stuffed nans such the nutty Peshwari nan are offered on the menu.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.