Website Resorts of the Canadian Rockies
Do you enjoy outdoor adventure? How about meeting like-minded individuals who share a passion for mountain culture? Does a free season pass sound like a good perk to you? If you answered yes to any of these questions, Resorts of the Canadian Rockies is the place you want to work.
We are looking to fill the Dishwasher position at Fernie Alpine Resort. You keep the kitchen organized, playing a key role in keeping the restaurant operating smoothly. The ideal candidate will be an energetic individual willing to learn new skills. You have a positive attitude and are team-oriented. Come join us and enjoy perks such as discounts on lodging and lessons, endless ski/snowboard privileges, employee events, food and beverage discounts, and much more!
- Ensure a safe, comfortable, and friendly atmosphere for both guests and staff
- Maintain dish machine – water levels, temperature, cleanliness, and chemicals
- Provide all staff with clean dishes, cutlery, glassware, utensils, and cookware
- Operation of the dish machine – set up, loading, and cleaning of the machine
- Have a complete knowledge of all chemicals used in the dish area
- Garbage removal/recycling program
- Ongoing cleanliness throughout kitchen and dish pit area
- Know and adhere to the policies, rules, and protocols outlined in the Resorts of the Canadian Rockies Employee Handbook
- Know and follow all safe work procedures included in the Safety Management Program
- Know and comply with all expectations of the Injury Management/Return-to-Work Programs
- Perform other tasks and duties that are applicable
- WHMIS knowledge is an asset; we will train
- Organizational skills and a team player
- Physically capable – Must be able to lift at least 40 pounds
- Previous experience is an asset; we will train
Whether it’s the mountain culture, historic downtown Fernie, or just a love for skiing and boarding, Fernie Alpine Resort is the place to be. We are an equal opportunity employer and look forward to hearing from all qualified applicants. We thank all applicants for their interest in Resorts of the Canadian Rockies; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. If interested in the position, please apply online with your resume and cover letter. Experience the Ultimate.