- Jobs in Canada
- Ottawa, ON
Website Inacre Conseil inc.
MOTOR SPORTS WORLD is looking for a proactive and well-organized Shop & Warehouse Assistant to join their team in Ottawa! The main goal for this position is to minimize any downtime for the technicians and other team members.
The main responsibilities and tasks of this role will include:
- Moving vehicles and equipment to maximize accessibility for the technicians.
- Loading and unloading transport trucks
- Uncrating units
- Assembling trailers
- Keeping the parking lot and facilities clean and organized
- Receiving Shipments or various parts and equipment
- Keeping the retail and service shop clean and organized
- Interact with customers in a friendly manner, assisting with loading and unloading vehicles.
- Other Duties as Assigned
PLEASE NOTE: If you are having problems applying through the portal, please send resume directly to [email protected]
MOTOR SPORTS WORLD is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, colour, gender, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, provincial, or local laws.
We appreciate everyone who applies. However, only candidates legally eligible to work in Canada (Work Permit, Permanent Resident, Canadian Citizen, etc.) will be considered.
We encourage candidates to include any previous experience using powersports, motorcycle, or boating equipment in their application, whether professionally in a work environment or for personal/recreational use.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.