Factory Worker Jobs In Canada With Visa Sponsorship
Website Northern Cables Inc.
Manufacturing / Production Employees
Our continued growth has created new opportunities in our Brockville and Prescott facilities. We have 3 local facilities manufacturing commercial and industrial power cables using North American raw materials.
We are locally owned and operated, offer a history of a stable work environment with regular working hours, flexible vacation schedules and opportunities for advancement.
Northern Cables Inc. is currently recruiting for factory production workers.
– Brockville and Prescott Ontario facility locations.
– Medium/heavy manufacturing experience preferred.
– Applicants must have general math and English skills.
– Training provided to suitable candidates.
– Full time hours.
– Base operator salary $58000 (after 1 year).
– Applicants must have the right to work in Canada. Northern Cables is not able to offer sponsorship at this time.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Wage progression with service $58,000.00 per year after 1 year in machine operator role. Current progression to 5 year range is $67,500.00 per year.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $58,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- 12 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Brockville, ON K6V 6M2: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person
To apply for this job please visit www.certfee.com.