Website Procter & Gamble
Are you passionate about crunching the numbers to drive strategy in a substantial way? This is a unique opportunity to obtain insights into the world of finance through a fast-moving consumer goods company!
The primary responsibility of this role is compiling and drawing insights from data. Tasks may include gathering, recording, detecting patterns and insights, reporting, and developing solutions based on data within their domain.
- Maintaining value chain offline calculation tools and updating pricing assumptions on need basis
- Comparing Price Lists and Order Forms to highlight and root cause gaps before price communication to the distributors.
- Benchmarking and Analysis of pricing across markets
- Support Financial analysts in tracking and reporting discipline of Budget review meetings within the commercial teams
- Summarize budget review outputs from commercial teams including drivers of overspends and underspend vs approved budget
- Carry out analysis on ROI effectiveness of trade spend and consumer spend activities.
- Create Internal order accounting numbers for proper reporting of budget actuals
- Track internal-audit action plans and report status to Finance Manager.
- Responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start working for key categories or brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
- Recognized state of the Finance & Accounting (F&A) skills – We will constantly help you improve your financial knowledge and management abilities.
- Continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (preferably with business focus)
- 1 – 3 years of relevant experience
- Strong Accounting background and analytical skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and SAP
- Strengths with strategic and analytical thinking and innovation
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Excellent in cognitive thought and problem-solving
- Proficiency in English, Arabic is a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
For over 180 years, P&G has created some of the world’s most successful brands, including Ariel®, Tide®, Pantene®, Pampers®, and Gillette®. We believe in serving the consumer and ensuring our organization, talent and brand building reflects the diversity and needs of the approximate 5 billion people around the world we serve through our brands. We value leadership as well as mastery and offer fulfilling career opportunities that make us an unbeatable force in our industry.
Our brands are trusted in millions of living rooms, kitchens, laundry rooms, and bathrooms—and have been passed down from generation to generation. We are the people behind the brands you trust, and we’re committed to making peoples’ lives better in small but meaningful ways, every day.
As P&G grows, we stay grounded in our purpose, values, and principles and a deep-rooted understanding between each other and our company that being our best and doing our best—for the people who buy our products, for one another, and for the world around us—will lead to mutual success.
There is no single equation for success at P&G, because no two P&G people or careers are alike. Just as we strive to deliver a superior consumer experience, we aim to deliver a superior employee value equation as well.
We celebrate the uniqueness of each employee’s journey because we know that loyalty and success stem from the times when people feel inspired to make a difference, have equal opportunity and multiple ways to continue growing, feel pride in making an impact and know they’re being valued and rewarded for their contributions to their team’s and our company’s success.
Recent Grads/Entry Level (Job Segmentation)
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.