Website Lake Breeze Vineyards
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
- Experience: Will train
Work site environment
- Fruit and vegetable combination farming
- Rural area
- Vertical farming system
- Harvest crops
- Sort and pack fruits and vegetables
- Clean work area
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Ability to distinguish between colours
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Quick learner
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Work Term: Seasonal
- Work Language: English or French
- Hours: 40 hours per week
About Lake Breeze
Lake Breeze was named for the winds that blow across the bluffs year round. We are located on the renowned Naramata Bench on Lake Okanagan.
The MacIntyre family purchased the property in 2001. Although the beginnings were humble, the promising craft of a young winemaker inspired the MacIntyres to invest extensively and pour their hearts into this wild venture.
Lake Breeze is undeniably one of the most beautiful wineries in British Columbia. We honour the sense of place, the land and pride in agriculture, through careful and meticulous viticultural practices. We and our family of growers on the Naramata Bench produce exceptional fruit from which we create our portfolio of fine wines. We endeavour to take the natural expression of the grape and transfer it to the bottle with minimal intervention.
We delight in the experiences that we provide to our visitors and try to create a connection that can be re-experienced each time you open one of our wines.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.