|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 22000 To AED 40000 Per Month|
We are looking for a highly motivated and high experienced General Practitioner for a leading Healthcare facility based here in the UAE.
General Practitioner Responsibilities
- Examine patients for illness or injury, plan and provide treatment in the form of medicines and therapies and refer them to specialist providers if necessary
- Diagnosing common ailments such as colds, flu, and diabetes.
- Administering medication topically, orally, and via intravenous or intramuscular injections.
- Prescribing apt medications and lifestyle alterations.
- Refer patients to specialists for further testing and treatment, if needed.
- Document treatments on digital charting software, adhering to Community Clinic’s medical charting standards, including ongoing progress notes and test results
- Submitting claims on behalf of patients who have health insurance.
- Provide education to patients and families regarding medical conditions and their treatment options as well as preventative care strategies of nutrition, exercise, and hygiene
General Practitioner Requirements:
- Medical Degree.
- Strong understanding of examination methodologies and diagnostics
- Medical license to practice.
- Proven experience as a General Practitioner.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills, patience, and empathy
- In-depth knowledge of legal medical guidelines and medicine best practices
- Excellent administrative skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.certfee.com.