Website Al Najma Dental Clinic
GP Dentist Employment Type: Full time Salary: Starting salary from 6K all-inclusive depending on experience and qualification plus commission
Job Location: Sharjah, UAE
About the Client: A well-established dental clinic based in UAE with high technology facilities.
- Examine, diagnose, and treat oral diseases, abnormalities, injuries, and dysfunctional disorders while following departmental policies and procedures. • Provide extensive array of general dental services, including restorative, endodontic, periodontic, pedodontics, surgical, and prosthodontic treatments, while also being involved in emergency care related to General Dentistry, authorizing sick leave to company employees, assessing dental reports, preparing medical reports, and other related duties.
- Develop a complete treatment plan for new patients and obtain necessary consents before proceeding.
- Documents all aspects of treatment using intraoral photography and enters the CPT and ICD 10 codes for treatment performed.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge through attending workshops, reviewing publications, and participating in professional societies, and participates in emergency clinics on weekends and public holidays.
Qualifications • Open to Arabic nationals • Must have at least 4 years of experience in the same field • Experience in doing surgery extraction, RCT (root canal treatment), ENDO (endodontic treatment) is a must
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From AED7,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Sharjah: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)