Website The Skagit Casino Resort
Join our dynamic team and be part of one of Washington’s favorite casino resorts, delivering exceptional customer service in an exciting and entertaining environment! Located just off I-5 at exit 236, The Skagit is definitely a great place to work.
Our Housekeeping Attendant is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the hotel, which includes guest rooms, hotel linen and public areas.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Required: high school diploma/GED, housekeeping or related experience, or an appropriate combination of the two.
- Preferred: experience with housekeeping tools and chemicals (cart, vacuum, etc.).
- Must be able to work independently under minimal supervision.
- Paid vacation/sick/holidays
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- Life insurance and AD&D
- Long term disability
- Short term disability
- Employee assistance plan
Full time and part time positions available!
Apply now to become part of The Skagit team!