Website The First Group
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 1200 To AED 1500 Per Month|
To ensure that all guest and colleague areas are maintained to a high standard of maintenance and cleanliness, as assigned by the Housekeeping Management Team and in accordance with the Company policies, procedures, and standards as laid out by the management to ensure maximum guest satisfaction.
- To ensure that the Lobby, Guest Elevators, Ashtrays, Restaurants, Public Areas, and meeting rooms are cleaned accordingly to the standards of the hotel.
- To clean and inspect all facilities, furniture, and fixtures and report any damage to the supervisor for action and follow-up.
- To clean all Public Area toilets.
- To clean and dispose of rubbish from all Public Areas.
- To clear all back-of-the-house areas, toilets, lockers, and offices as per the standards set by the hotel.
- To do deep cleaning as per schedule established in the hotel and Department.
- To know the hotel’s policy relating to fire, hygiene, health, and safety.
- Participates in the multi-skilling philosophy of the department.
- To clean the assigned area or outlet thoroughly, make the necessary arrangement, and replenish linen and guest supplies in specific areas.
- To take particular attention to busy areas such as guest lifts inside and outside, toilets, entrance doors, lobby carpets, ashtrays, restaurants, and function rooms.
- To clean exit staircases and pantries on the floor level assigned
- To clean and store all the equipment in its proper place.
- To fill out the public area report correctly.
- To report to order taker lost and found items as soon as found in the public areas.
- Report any suspicious behavior immediately from Guests or colleagues.
- Report any missing/damaged items.
- Returns Lost and Found to the Housekeeping office following the required procedures.
Desired Skill & Expertise
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team with minimum supervision
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
To apply for this job please visit www.certfee.com.