A Housekeeping Supervisor overseeing operations at two restaurants, responsible for efficiently managing a team of four staff members to ensure cleanliness and hygiene standards are consistently maintained in the restaurant.
- Cleaning Standards: Maintaining high cleanliness and hygiene standards in all areas of the facility. Staff Management: Supervising and leading housekeeping staff, assigning tasks, and ensuring proper training.
- Inventory Management: Managing housekeeping supplies, ordering stock, and ensuring adequate inventory levels.
- Scheduling: Creating and maintaining work schedules for housekeeping staff to ensure proper coverage.
- Quality Control: Conducting inspections to ensure Restaurant, Lounge and public areas meet established quality standards.
- Guest Satisfaction: Addressing guest concerns and ensuring their needs are met promptly.
- Maintenance Coordination: Coordinating with maintenance staff to address repairs and maintenance issues.
- Compliance: Ensuring compliance with health and safety regulations and company policies.
- Supervision: Overseeing uniform and laundry operations and ensuring linen and supplies are readily available.
- Problem Solving: Addressing and resolving any issues related to cleanliness, maintenance, or staff performance.
- Documentation: Maintaining records of housekeeping activities and documenting any incidents or special requests
We regret that due to volume of response, we can only contact initial successful applicants. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, then your application has been unsuccessful.
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading talent advisory and solutions company. We proudly make a difference in the working lives of 3.5 million people every year. With a presence in more than 60 countries. very year, our 30,000 colleagues worldwide enable millions of people to succeed in the world of work, and support more than 100,000 organizations with their human capital needs.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information, kindly visit https://www.adeccome.com/privacy-policy/ for more information