Website Citibank – Al Wasl Branch
|Qualification||MBA or Business Degree holder|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 6500 To AED 9000 Per Month|
- Support the Relationship Managers and Personal Bankers in evaluating customers’ needs and providing solutions in the areas of wealth protection and accumulation, retirement planning, estate preservation, and endowment planning.
- Design and recommend strategies to meet the objectives of the customers.
- Work closely with the Relationship Managers to identify opportunities, coach them on insurance concepts and products, generate a warm insurance sales pipeline to follow through until sales closure, and interact effectively with HNWI (CG/CPC) customers to offer service/upsell/cross-sell insurance policies
- Call customers to create a warm insurance sales pipeline, meet customers independently, and follow up until sales closure
- Working with Insurance Product Head to design and roll our strategies and new insurance products and client offers as required
- Working with the insurance product team and the respective insurer to roll out micro-marketing events
- The role requires responsibility to achieve insurance revenue as per the business plan
- The role will be eligible for bank approved Variable Compensation Plan
- Knowledge of insurance products and the overall investment process
- Comprehensive knowledge of Insurance + investment management + current market / economic/financial trends and analyses
- At least 3-5 years of experience in selling life Insurance products in the UAE
- Wealth management experience, with a sales and product background.
- Familiar with financial planning concepts
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Exhibit strong interpersonal skills and be a good team player
- Strong analytical/problem-solving skills/quantitative skills
- Excellent presentation and computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English – good verbal communication in Arabic would be an advantage but is not essential to this role.
- MBA or Business Degree holder
- Relevant certificates Insurance related are preferred.
- Good team player with the ability to manage teams, and influence and convince people.
- Proven track record of developing and building client relationships
- Highly customer oriented
- Positive/can-do attitude. Highly motivated and results-oriented team player.
- Strong attention to detail.
To apply for this job please visit www.certfee.com.