Website Acima Draper, UT
We are looking for a developing data scientist that is interested in applying their understanding of machine learning techniques and statistics to analyze our many complex datasets. They will be nose deep in interesting payment, behavioral, credit, fraud, and economic datasets, to name a few. The insights gleaned and models trained from the analyses done on these datasets can quickly change the course of the company.
We want a data scientist that will take advantage of the many opportunities at Acima to develop their skills and deepen their understanding of data science, production systems, and databases from our other skilled data scientists.
- Wrangle data using python or SQL to access our Redshift hosted data warehouse
- Build models to predict various business insights using python, notebooks, etc.
- Build dashboards showcasing your findings using the BI tool, Sisense/Periscope
- Build, maintain, and document various python microservices which run in Docker on AWS
- Collaborate with team members
- Flexible schedules: Hybrid (mix of office and home office) or full remote.
- Unlimited DTO (discretionary time off).
- Medical insurance with United Healthcare (IHC network) Acima pays 85% of the employee premium.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with company contribution.
- Dental insurance (Cigna) and Vision insurance (United Healthcare)
- Paid holidays
- 401K match 6%/3%
- Free Dev lunches every Friday for locals
- Fully stocked snack bar with beverages
- Onsite gym and bike locker
- College tuition reimbursement program (STEM)
- H1B sponsorship
- Base salary of $80K+ depending on experience
- Can commute to Draper Utah for in office work (a hybrid of work from home and office is potentially feasible)
- Be willing to work in Python (numpy, pandas, scipy, sklearn, xgboost, tensorflow, flask, fastapi, pydantic, etc.)
- Understands how to train models that generalize well
- Ability to work independently and to take responsibility
Analyst and Information Technology
Financial Services and Retail
To apply for this job please visit www.certfee.com.