Website The International School of Choueifat
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in a related subject matter and/or equivalent|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2500 To AED 3200 Per Month|
Supporting teachers inside and outside the classroom in order to ensure a safe, productive, and clean environment for the students.
- Keep a record of children’s attendance and deliver the attendance form to the office.
- Make class displays, games, and visual materials following the teacher’s direction; written or drawn bulletin boards that correspond with topics and class work.
- Put up / take down displays.
- Reinforce class/school rules and behavior.
- File notes into children’s reading folders and checks folders every morning for notes.
- Keep all shelves tidy and wipe clean once a month; overall tidiness and cleanliness of the classroom.
- Support the class teacher during the lesson by keeping children focused and attentive.
- Assist teacher with correcting children’s work.
- Listen to children read their word cards.
- Preparation for activities and cleaning up when work is finished. Clean up after art lessons as well as prepare equipment for such lessons.
- Prepare and clean up after snack. Wipe tables, wash cups, and plates.
- Assist with lunch get food from the counter, and supervise children while eating and cleaning up.
- Supervise toilet and hygiene: remind them to flush the toilet, wash their face and hands, etc. if the children have an ‘accident’, the assistant will help the child change their clothing.
- Supervise outdoor play.
- Supervise nap or quiet time: children are to be quiet and rest if they are not sleeping.
- Accompany students to the kindergarten in the morning and assist with Morning Care supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related subject matter and/or equivalent
- Non-Native English-speaking candidates only
- Communication Skills
- Ability to work within a team
Must meet all employment requirements including, but not limited to, country and local education and certification requirements, reference checks, and criminal background checks.
Additional details about this position will only be provided to short-listed candidates.
To apply for this job please visit www.certfee.com.