Website Acuity Brands
We light the way!
Acuity Brands, Inc. (NYSE: AYI) is a market-leading industrial technology company. We use technology to solve problems in spaces and light. Through our two business segments, Acuity Brands Lighting and Lighting Controls (“ABL”) and Intelligent Spaces Group (“ISG”), we design, manufacture and bring to market products and services that make the world brighter, more productive and more connected. We achieve our growth through the development of innovative new products and services, including lighting, lighting controls, building management systems and location-sensitive applications.
BRAND: THIS ROLE WILL BE WITH ONE OF THE SPECIALTY LIGHTING GROUP BRANDS
LOCATION: BASE IS THE MARKETING HUB AT EUREKA, BUT MOST WORK WILL BE REMOTE
Working with stakeholders externally and internally across Marketing, Sales and Design, the Marketing Manager is responsible for creating, implementing and managing marketing activities for a specific brand. The Marketing Manager develops and leads campaigns to generate product awareness and strengthen brand identity to drive business opportunities and stimulate sales for the organization.
Well versed and passionate about marketing, the incumbent will be a marketing generalist who will leverage internal and external resources to create impactful omni-channel marketing campaigns. This position reports to the Director of Marketing –Specialty Lighting.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities (Essential Functions)
- Works with key stakeholders including the Business Unit Leader, Design & Development, Sales and Marketing leaders to understand key market needs
- Creates and executes compelling campaigns and campaign plans to meet marketing goals
- Plans and delivers external communications to our channel, our customers and our industry designed to positively impact the external brand image, communicate the messages of the company, and drive sales
- Ensures all marketing material adheres to brand guidelines
- Updates and maintains website content
- Collaborates with internal and external creative teams to develop and update marketing materials, including presentations, brochures, educational webinars, product sell sheets, case studies, press releases, web content, social media content, ads, and tradeshow booth material
- Supports internal communication activities, including sharing marketing activities and project successes with employees and channel
Experience (minimum experience required)
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Excellent interpersonal skills- interacts positively with all stakeholders
- Good writing, communication, and presentation skills. Able to develop a compelling story
- Well organized, with ability to multi-task and think outside of the box
- Ability to prioritize projects, work within short time frames and meet deadlines
- Good knowledge of web marketing, social media, email marketing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent command of English, spoken and written. French language skills an asset
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- Experience in manufacturing, construction, or lighting environments is an advantage
- 3+years’ experience in marketing.
- Experience in the implementation and execution of web and social media strategies.
We invite you to apply today to join us as We Light the Way to a Brilliant, Productive, and Connected World!
We value diversity and are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regards to race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, ethnicity or national origin, disability, pregnancy, religion, covered veteran status, protected genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Accommodation for Applicants with Disabilities: As an equal opportunity employer, Acuity Brands is committed to providing reasonable accommodations in its application process for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have difficulty using our online system due to a disability and need an accommodation, you may contact us at (770) 922-9000. Please clearly indicate what type of accommodation you are requesting and for what requisition.
Any unsolicited resumes sent to Acuity Brands from a third party, such as an Agency recruiter, including unsolicited resumes sent to an Acuity Brands mailing address, fax machine or email address, directly to Acuity Brands employees, or to Acuity Brands resume database will be considered Acuity Brands property. Acuity Brands will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Acuity Brands will consider any candidate for whom an Agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the Agency free of any charges or fees. This includes any Agency that is an approved/engaged vendor but does not have the appropriate approvals to be engaged on a search.