Website The Department of Surgery, The Ottawa Hospital
|Qualification||Completion of a High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 23 To CAD 27 Per Hour|
- Completion of a High School Diploma.
- Completion of a community college medical administrative/secretarial diploma program or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an Administrative Assistant within a clinical environment.
- Strong knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of EPIC is preferred.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and time-management skills are required to work independently in a very busy clinical environment.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Must have the ability to multi-task with attention to detail, demonstrating organizational, prioritization, and time-management skills.
- Ability to work well with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrates initiative, tact, and diplomacy.
- Ability to handle highly sensitive and confidential information.
- Bilingualism in French and English is pref
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- 8-hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Medical Administrative Assistant: 1 year (preferred)
- Epic EMR: 1 year (preferred)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org