Website Chicago Nannies Inc
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 880 To USD 1000 Per Week|
A caring, conscientious nanny is needed for a family in Horner Park/NE Irving Park with 1 active toddler.
Job Details and Responsibilities
- 1 toddler. No special needs.
- Guaranteed 40 hours per week. Monday through Friday, 9:00 am-5:00 pm. Extra hours are not anticipated at this time.
- The position ideally begins the second week of September.
- Primary responsibilities include all baby care: feeding, facilitating nap time, changing diapers, bathing if needed, etc.
- Nanny should engage child inappropriate play and stimulation such as reading, singing, activities, etc.
- During daily walks and park activities, the toddler is accustomed to multiple outside activity times per day.
- Nanny should be aware of developmentally appropriate milestones and transitions such as nap schedules, solid foods, potty training, and babyproofing the home.
- The nanny should be able to keep the baby on an age-appropriate schedule.
- Light housekeeping will be needed such as children’s laundry, keeping toys picked up, wiping down kitchen surfaces, sanitizing bottles and feeding supplies, etc.
- Occasionally assist with loading/unloading/starting the dishwasher and washer/dryer
- Using prior experience, occasionally assist or make purchasing recommendations for toys, playthings, etc.
- Both parents currently work from home. Nanny should be comfortable with this arrangement.
- The nanny should have extensive experience working with a toddler and be interested in becoming a team member with the parents.
- Loving, attentive, and engaged.
- Knowledge of a second language is a bonus but not required.
- Driving is not a requirement of the position. However, if the nanny drives to work, street parking is available.
- Nanny should be able to be organized, multi-task, and take the initiative
- COVID, Flu & TDAP vaccines are requirements of the position.
- Nanny should be COVID conscious and follow all CDC protocols/minimizing risk.
To apply for this job please visit www.certfee.com.