Website RALS HEALTHCARE
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 4500 To AED 6000 Per Month|
Full Job Description
- Monitoring, recording, and dispensing all types of prescriptions including narcotic, control & semi-control according to DHA.
- Communicate with doctors, health insurance companies, and suppliers
- Clinical documentation, Medication review, and Supervision of the process flow of the pharmacy department.
- Restricted antibiotics, Medication error, Adverse drug reaction & Incident error reporting & follow-up,
- Make recommendations to the doctors about medications; regarding availability, appropriateness discontinued, and new drugs.
- Direct patients on the proper use of their medication, for optimum disease control.
- Review medication orders for drug incompatibilities.
- Review patient medication profiles for safety and adverse drug reactions.
- Perform pharmaceutical calculations for the compounding of extemporaneous and compounded preparations.
- Maintain the integrity of the drug distribution systems.
- Monitoring KPI (key performance Indicator)
- Pharmacy purchase reliever
- Regular updating of Hospital formulary system according to DDC release by DHA
- In-house staff (nurses & pharmacists) training on medication management, Patient counseling, etc.
- Management of crash cart, emergency drugs, and floor stocks.
- Inventory, expiry Management.
- Safe and secure storage and records of narcotic and controlled medications
- Reordering process, while making sure that safety stock is always available.
- Monitoring pharmacy’s daily financial transactions settlements and Insurance claims processing
- Fire and safety marshal leader in Pharmacy.
- Assists to develop guidelines on storage, distribution, and dispensing and administration protocols on High Alert Medications & sound-alike- look-alike medications.
- Perform other duties and tasks assigned by the Head of Department within the scope of his/her job
- 1-2 years of Pharmacy Experience
- Educational Qualification in B. Pharm
- Excellent Computer Literacy skills are required
- Must have good Communication Skills in English and Hindi
- DHA License/ DHA Eligibility Letter
- Male Candidate
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dubai: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
To apply for this job please visit www.certfee.com.