- Jobs in Canada
- 219 Dufferin St Suite 210B, Toronto, ON
Website Isaac Operations
Here’s how the job details align with your job preferences.Manage job preferences anytime in your profile.
Shift and schedule
Monday to Friday
Pulled from the full job description
- Company events
Who we are.
While technically we’re an operational consultancy, we don’t like to call ourselves consultants. We’re a collection of engineers, innovators and creators who work with companies across industries to simplify the complex, realize untapped potential, and uncover opportunities. We know that our people are our superpower and loving your Monday to Friday is important to us. We’ve been recognized as one of the top 10 Best Places to Work in Canada for the past 4 years and number 1 in 2022, which we know has something to do with our culture of rewarding great work with great experiences, fostering rapid career growth, and sharing the success of the business with the whole team.
As a Principal Consultant, you will…
- Own and manage project deliverables while building and maintaining client relationships
- Lead a team in developing at their maximum potential and maintain a positive morale
- Drive business development with existing clients and generate new leads
- Drive to improve strategic initiatives and best practice put in place to support the scaling of Isaac’s business
- Be a role model for Isaac’s values
Who You are:
- Experienced – You’ve got 6+ years of consulting experience or operations leadership under your belt – ideally with a focus on operations, manufacturing, supply chain, and complex programs.
- Technical – You’re systematically proficient and can analyze complex data.
- A Leader – You have a natural ability to coach, mentor, and inspire a team to achieve their goals & objectives.
- Educated – You have a university degree in engineering, science, business, accounting, etc.
- Motivated – You’re an outcome-focused self-starter who is always looking to go beyond the status quo.
- Resilient – You don’t crack under pressure. You can manage a multitude of deliverables by maintaining clarity and keeping the end goal in mind.
- Driven – You’re always looking for feedback to grow personally and professionally.
- A Project Manager – You are skilled in organizational change management and project implementation from start to finish.
- Structured Problem Solver – You take aprocess-oriented approach to solving problems and can break a large complex problem into a series of smaller, more manageable modules.
- Relationship Builder – You cultivate strong relationships where everyone around you feels respected and valued.
- A Happy Traveler – You’re comfortable being away from home most days during the week to spend time on site with your team and your clients.
- You’re awesome – You are an interesting person that people seek out to spend time with because you offer energy, positivity, great advice, and engaging conversation.
- Fun – We work really hard, so we love to reward success with a good time and hope you’ll join in on the fun.
What You’ll Do.
- Lead large projects and manage multiple teams to deliver on-site improvement projects for our clients across North America
- Create the next generation of leaders by ensuring your team is developing at target while maintaining a great sense of morale and a positive work experience
- Lead senior relationships within the client team
- Provide direction, structured feedback, and coaching to senior team members
- Manage project resources, budgets, and timelines
- Craft and disseminate best practice
- Lead the overall performance of the project
- Deliver an improvement workstream by identifying improvement opportunity
- Create and roll out solutions with the client
- Generate new business through project additions, referral generation and prospecting
- Participate in monthly governance and business improvement meetings
- Implement internal improvement initiatives
- Support other team’s projects during monthly project reviews by offering insight, challenge, and relevant experience to other project leads
Why work for us.
- You’ll receive a competitive salary
- 5 weeks-vacation for everyone at the company
- You’ll work with good humans who genuinely love to spend time together
- You’ll have great work-life balance – no working on weekends
- You’ll receive a generous annual wellness allowance
- You’ll participate in company sponsored events and activities
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.