Website Baker Hughes MiddleEast
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 4000 To AED 6000 Per Month|
As an Upgrade Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing overall execution of a project with accountability on revenues, contribution margin, and cash.
- Coordinating directly with Project Team members and overseeing the overall project activities.
- Leading communication with customers, managing project deliverables,s and discussing/reviewing outcomes with Senior and executive level stakeholders and customers
- Operating according to performance indicators, such as Timeliness of Project Launch and quality of Project Report, customer satisfaction NPS.
- Evaluating ad proactively managing risks.
- Prioritizing and promptly escalating critical issues.
- Keeping a commercial mindset to look for up-sell opportunities.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from an accredited College or University with good experience in Project Execution.
- Have the ability to demonstrate expertise and experience in project management principles and processes in line with main international PM certifications (such as PMI, and IPMA).
- Have 3- 5 years of experience in Project Management.
- Have the ability to implement Micro-services and experience in docker/containerization.
- Have a good team player and display good communication skills with fluency in English.
- Have to actively contribute to the cultural transformation.
To apply for this job please visit www.certfee.com.