When you work for us, you commit to a career at one of the largest and most prestigious professional services firms in the world. Looking for a rewarding career? Take a closer look at Deloitte & Touche (M.E.). You’ll understand that Deloitte is a Tier 1 Tax advisor in the GCC region since 2010 (according to the International Tax Review World Tax Rankings). It has received numerous awards in the last few years which include Best Employer in the Middle East, best consulting firm, and the Middle East Training & Development Excellence Award by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW).
In addition to our opportunities in Audit & Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory, we offer a variety of careers in Internal Client Services (ICS) considered essential to the growth of the Firm. Whether in Human Resources, Finance or PR, a career in ICS with Deloitte & Touche (M.E.) will give you the opportunity to join a firm undergoing rapid expansion in a region of fast-paced growth. Your role will not just put your passion for creative solutions to the test, it will provide you with an environment to grow and build a career based on excellence.
Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most—for clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges, and unlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations, and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
- Lead the way
- Serve with integrity
- Take care of each other
- Foster inclusion
- Collaborate for measurable impact
During your tenure as Independence Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Work with CIO, CSO Team and Business Stakeholders towards updating inventory of all in-scope assets, execution of gap analysis against existing assets, and tracking assessment of TOM compliance and asset remediation activities
- Support the CSO to review and revise development process, policies, standards, guidance, etc. to SSDLC standards
- Work with the Business and ensure compliance with SSDLC requirements
- Perform a gap analysis of all assets and evaluation for compliance requirements and bring assets to compliance per SSDLC timelines in collaboration with Business Stakeholders and CSO
- Perform required SSDLC processes/reviews within member firm/DevHub and for (as appropriate) non-certified development teams
- Broadly verify team is developing, securing, hosting, performing required reviews and tracking assets in a compliant fashion
- Use/localize change toolkit for member firm consumption and collaborate with local leaders to create/update local guidance and resource materials such as: policies, standards, guidelines, training, templates, checklists, FAQs, etc.
Other Learning Capabilities:
- Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact
- Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent
- Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track
- Actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
- Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years’ experience in software testing a clear interest in developing skills within the QA field including experience in the Agile / Scrum development lifecycle
- Strong understanding of acceptance testing, test case development, execution of test procedures
- Ability to write and execute acceptance tests and test cases is a must
- Solid understanding / working knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC) and programming fundamentals
- Proven perseverance to carry a set of software deliverables from requirements to testing completion
- Time management and prioritization
- Relationship management; ability to build healthy working relations with business executives, vendors, and peers
- Ability to work with a variety of individuals and groups in a constructive and collaborative manner
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to work with technical and non-technical staff
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills, with a curious mind for investigating and breaking software
- Detail-orientation with the ability to understand how each aspect interacts with the big picture
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written (Arabic language will be considered as a plus)
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.