Website Al Rams group of companies
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3500 To AED 5000 Per Month|
Full Job Description
- Continuous inspection of project sites, to ensure a hazard-free environment
- Assessment and approval of subcontractor safety plans
- Verification of tools and equipment to ensure good quality
- Promoting safe practices on site
- Creating and enforcing safety guidelines and programs
- Carrying out drills and exercises on managing emergency situations
- Conducting investigations on accidents
- Verifying that all safety reports are submitted to related government institutions.
- Responding to workers’ safety concerns
- Manages all communications with government departments in regard to safety
- Arranges OSHA-mandated evaluations of the site
- Coordinates all issues regarding hazardous materials or waste
- Assisting with the preparation of a construction health and safety plan
- Attending project planning meetings and collaborating with construction managers
- Establishing and maintaining health and safety communication structures
- Testing effectiveness of site emergency response plans
- Continuous monitoring of all safety-related documents, reports, and issues to keep them updated.
To apply for this job please visit www.certfee.com.