Website Christian Dior Couture
A Sales Associate is responsible for maintaining an outstanding customer service and achieving sales goals.
Sales Associates should master Dior product knowledge and sales techniques/selling ceremony steps. They embody the image of Dior by having stylish grooming, a positive and elegant attitude.
- Ensure high level of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service.
- Assess customers needs and provide assistance and information on product features.
- Achieve monthly and annually sales target.
- Responsible on building relationships with customers through regular use of client book.
- Assist in floor moves, merchandising and display maintenance.
- Maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
- Participate in store meetings and training seminars.
- Maintain correspondence with a list of established clients and develop new clients.
- Bachelors degree/Diploma
- Must be fluent in Chinese
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in retail industry; luxury industry is preferable.
- Pleasant and good grooming skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Passionate with fashion and luxury retail industry.
- Outstanding customer service.
- Manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment.
- Physical ability to stand for extended periods.
- Flexibility with work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Willingness to adhere to all company policies, procedures, regulations, and standards.
Christian Dior was the designer of dreams. As soon as his House was founded in 1946, and consecrated by the revolution of the New Look, his visionary spirit never ceased to glorify women all over the world. “Fabric is the sole vehicle of our dreams (…). Fashion, in sum, comes from a dream, and dreaming is an escape,” he wrote. Season after season, this exceptional heritage is reinvented by the singular creative passion, force and modernity of the House’s Creative Directors who – from haute couture to perfumes – make the Dior magic live on with audacity, excellence of savoir-faire and its unique beauty of the gesture. Discover more of our unique history as well as our latest creations online.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.