JOB SUMMARY / PURPOSE
The incumbent ensures the security and safety of the public. Protect premises, assets, and personnel. The incumbent will maintain a high visibility presence and prevent all illegal or inappropriate actions.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Protect company’s property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment.
- Observe signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances.
- Act lawfully in direct defense of life or property. Apprehend offenders and evict violators.
- Take accurate notes of unusual occurrences. Report in detail any suspicious incidents.
- Patrol randomly or regularly building and perimeter.
- Monitor and control access at building entrances and vehicle gates. Watch alarm systems or video cameras and operate detecting/emergency equipment.
- Perform first aid or CPR
- Higher secondary education.
- Must be a certified Security Guard awarded by a SIRA in the UAE.
- Military or Police Background desirable.
- Must be at least 5 feet 7 inches tall for males, medium built, mentally, and physically fit.
- Must have a valid first aid certificate awarded by a certified training institute in the UAE
- Good command of the English language both verbal and written. Knowledge of Arabic and other languages is desirable.
- First Aid and Firefighting.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL, AND ABILITY
- Knowledge of lifesaving methods and procedures, including first aid and standard resuscitation measures.
- Excellent knowledge of public safety and security procedures/protocols
- Skilled in application of lifesaving techniques.
- Ability to act quickly and calmly in emergencies.
- Ability to perform rescue actions, administer first aid and CPR.
Minimum three (3) years’ experience as a Security Guard
Candidates who CAN JOIN IMMEDIATELY will be given priority. Please submit your application only if you MEET the requirements. Interested candidates may submit their CV, citing their notice period and salary expectations to care[email protected]. Email Subject should be the Job Tittle posted.
Location: Dubai, UAE