Website IG Wealth Management
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 40000 To CAD 50000 Per Year|
We are currently looking for a Senior Payroll Specialist to join our Human Resources department. This department is responsible for effective recruiting, human resource policy development and administration, performance management systems, compensation research, organizational effectiveness, benefit programs, and payroll functions. The Senior Payroll Specialist is responsible for the complete, accurate, and timely preparation and processing of the IGM Financial payrolls.
- Timely and accurate processing of semi-monthly payrolls; for hourly and salaried employees, monthly and quarterly payrolls, including payroll reconciliations.
- Manual calculations of retroactive payments, retroactive adjustments, and manual cheques as required.
- Preparation of various payroll reports, both standard and ad-hoc.
- Preparation of all payroll-related government and non-government remittances.
- Completion of Records of Employment.
- Responding to internal and external inquiries, troubleshooting, and resolution of issues
- 5+ years of experience in a computerized payroll environment. Exposure to the financial services industry would be considered an asset.
- Post-secondary education diploma/certificate in a related discipline. Completion of Canadian Payroll Association (CPA) – PCP designation.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook. SAP experience is an asset.
- Excellent communication skills are essential as well as the ability to maintain confidentiality and sensitivity due to the nature of the information and client base.
- The ability to work under pressure, with rigid deadlines.
- Well-developed organizational and analytical skills.
- The ability to communicate in French would be considered an asset.
To apply for this job please visit www.certfee.com.