Server With Visa Sponsorship In Canada
Website KINKA FAMILY
We are currently looking for a Part-time server!
110 Harbour Street, Unit 108A, Toronto, ON M5J 0B7
$15.50/hour + tips (if applicable)
- Greet all guests and present menus
- Prepare restaurant tables with special attention to sanitation and order
- Make recommendations and answer all related inquiries
- Take orders from guests and place into POS
- Serve food & beverage items as ordered in a timely fashion
- Clear dishes and replenish washed serviceware for FOH station
- Prepare and stock all service items including maintaining assigned par levels
- Prepare checks, process transactions and guest payments when required
- Maintain dining room to ensure the utmost visual appeal and Brand alignment
- Comply and action all health, food safety and hygiene standards and policies
- Other duties may be assigned
- Minimum of 1 year of customer service experience is an asset
- Secondary School Education or equivalent proven and related work experience
- Responsible Alcohol Service certifications as required (i.e., Smart Serve, Serving It Right, Proserve)
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong communication skills in English; Japanese and French are considered as asset
- Positive attitude and excellent customer-oriented approach
- Energetic – ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Team player – assist in a positive guest experience however necessary
- Sponsorship to foreign workers who qualify for the Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) will be considered.
Aside from working at the best Japanese Ramen spot in Canada, you can participate in our:
- Staff discount across all Kinka Family group restaurants globally (KINKA IZAKAYA, KINTON RAMEN, JaBistro, NEO COFFEE BAR, KINTORI YAKITORI)
- Staff meals
- Referral Program
- Flexible shift schedules available
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This position requires standing for up to 8 hours per shift, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, and climbing all day. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. This position also requires lifting up to 25lbs from floor to waist, waist to shoulder and shoulder to above head. This position also required twisting, turning, and reaching.
To apply for this job please visit www.certfee.com.