Bachelor’s degree in business administration, or a related field.
- Knowledge of instructional design, content creation, or related field
- 3+ years of experience in change management or business analysis.
- Proven ability to work with stakeholders and communicate effectively.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in using Canva, MS Office Advance Skills (POWERPOINT & EXCEL), instructional design principles, adult learning theory, and instructional design models (e.g., ADDIE, SAM, AGILE).
- Support the Change Management team in the development and delivery of training programs on change management.
- Develop and maintain change management documentation.
- Conduct research on change management best practices.
- Stay up to date on industry trends and developments in change management.
- Experience in conducting workshops to analyse business requirements, performing detailed impact analysis,and helping business team with inputs for system requirements documents in-line with business value.
- Liaise with business team, understand their requirements/demand, translate it in an executional form, implement the changes with the help of technical delivery teams.
- Understand and create documentation for end-to-end businesses processes.
- Participate in discussions with internal/external stakeholders besides immediate circle of interaction.
- Liaise with consultants and Business Leaders to document business processes effectively.
- Ensure that various project documents, manuals etc. are kept up to date.
Dautom is a prominent name across the globe in comprehensive Salesforce consulting and IT staff augmentation services. With a relentless commitment to innovation and excellence, we empower businesses to optimize their Salesforce ecosystem and bolster their IT teams with top-tier talent.
Our mission at Dautom is to empower businesses with the tools and talent they need to thrive in the digital age. We are dedicated to delivering top-quality Salesforce consulting and IT staff augmentation services that drive innovation and growth. We have a strong network of more than 100 partner companies across 10+ industries that value people and technology.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.