Website GEMS Education Corporate Office
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2800 To AED 3000 Per Month|
- To manage consumable and non-consumable resources within the school; catalogue all inventoried stock, and electronically capture the checking-out of items to students and staff.
- To work in liaison with the School Operations Manager in budget preparation.
- Embrace and encourage the ethos and standards of excellence as defined in the GEMS Core Values.
- Adhere to the financial systems and protocols as prescribed by GEMS Finance.
- Efficiently master and manage the school store to accurate record keeping and storage.
- Periodic verification of inventory on hand.
- Process printing orders for reports, letterheads, diaries etc.
- Assist school Accountants in day-to-day accounting procedures.
- Ensure the GEMS policies, procedures, and codes of conduct are followed at all times.
- Initiate effort and energy beyond the typical work day, where the tasks require additional commitment.
To apply for this job please visit www.certfee.com.