- Jobs in Canada
- Toronto, ON
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Stock options
Salary: Base $60,000 – $70,000, plus bonus incentives
We Know Training is a rapidly expanding technology leader in the online regulated training space, with opportunities for meaningful career growth.
Do you have attention to detail that puts other Type As to shame? Can you craft a winning proposal or RFP in your sleep? Are you a proactive go-getter with jaw-dropping research skills? Are you a strong relationship-builder with a knack for getting people excited about new solutions?
We want to hear from you.
We Know Training is looking for an all-star Technology & Services Sales Manager to proactively identify opportunities, manage proposals, and handle RFPs for our technology and services lines of business. This will be a key and incredibly rewarding role on our sales team— you’ll help us win and deliver high-stakes training projects for government, regulators, associations, non-profits and beyond (and you’ll have a handsome bonus structure while you’re at it).
This hybrid role will be based in our downtown Toronto office, and you’ll spend three days a week in-office with our fun, collaborative team.
As the Technology & Services Sales Manager, you will be a key player in identifying and chasing down RFPs and other opportunities to pitch and sell our full-suite training platform and solutions. You’ll also partner with our other sales pros to help our broader customer base discover our tech and services solutions. Major areas of focus will include:
- Proposal Development: Lead the development of government proposals, ensuring they are technically sound, compliant with requirements, and aligned with We Know Training’s capabilities.
- RFP Management: Proactively monitor and track government RFP opportunities, manage the RFP response process, and ensure submissions are completed on time.
- Technology Expertise: Serve as the internal technology expert, providing guidance and insights to internal teams and staying updated on industry advancements.
- Project Oversight: Take charge of awarded projects, from initiation to completion, ensuring that they are executed efficiently, meeting quality standards, and staying within budget.
- Market Analysis: Conduct ongoing market analysis to identify potential government training technology needs and opportunities for expansion.
- Compliance: Ensure that all proposals and projects adhere to government procurement regulations and requirements.
- Knowledge Sharing: Share technical knowledge and insights with internal teams, providing training when necessary to enhance the overall understanding of the technology and its applications.
- Documentation: Maintain comprehensive documentation related to proposals, project plans, and technical specifications.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Build and maintain relationships with government agencies, partners, and stakeholders to facilitate successful project outcomes.
- Performance Evaluation: Regularly assess the success and impact of projects, proposing improvements and adjustments as needed.
If that sounds like your thing, apply now. Please include a brief cover letter with your resume.
- A bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, or a related field is preferred. Relevant certifications in sales or e-learning are an advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in proposal writing, with a track record of successful bids.
- Previous experience in proposal writing for e-learning courses or technology-enabled solutions is highly desirable.
Why We Know Training
We Know Training is a full-service, go-to provider of credentialed online training and consulting. We offer everything needed to build, deliver, and distribute online training in regulated and public-serving industries. We are a fast-moving and growth-oriented company with an aggressive 10-year outlook. Your teammates here are creative, smart, and curious, and your career trajectory will have almost limitless growth potential.
- Share Appreciation Rights Program (Stock Options)
- RSP matching
- Generous company provided benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible paid time off program
- Growth potential
- Entrepreneurial, transparent, and empowered company culture
We Know Training is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to ethnicity, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age or disability. Accommodations for disability-related needs are available upon request throughout the recruitment and selection process. Any information you provide for accommodations will be kept confidential and won’t be used in the selection process.
Please note that if you are selected for this role, a criminal record check will be mandatory.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.