Website Resorts of the Canadian Rockies
You are an enthusiastic, integral member of our team, greeting guests as they arrive and ensuring the safe operation of the gondola and chairlifts. You prioritize safety and teamwork, while maximizing guest and employee experience. You take pride in providing our guests the best vacation and recreation experience possible.
- Assist with ticket validation and line management, direct guests appropriately, and assist with loading ski/snowboard equipment.
- Assist guests getting on lifts through friendly guidance and instruction.
- Perform inspection and documentation of pre-operational and operational checks.
- Provide an orderly and pleasant environment for our guests by “Owning Your Zone”.
- General outdoor housekeeping duties, including shoveling snow, maintaining ramps and other duties.
- Demonstrate a commitment to exceeding guests’ expectations on a daily basis.
- Direct traffic and provide assistance to guests (special events, conditions, and building locations).
- Ensure signs, ropes, gates and pylons are in place and maintained for guest and staff safety.
- Safely understand and execute all emergency procedures.
- Act as a “Resort Ambassador” to guests by being familiar with various resort products and services.
- Comply with all safety regulations of assigned tasks, and ensure a clean and safe working environment with active participation in the health and safety program.
- Work extended & flexible shifts, including weekends, holidays and occasionally evenings, in extreme weather conditions on resort.
- Have previous experience in a customer service role.
- Have previous experience in an outdoor role.
- Exhibit a friendly and engaging personality, with strong problem-solving skills.
- Are an intermediate to advanced ski/snowboarder.
- Have a proven track record of working safely in a team environment.
- Have a mechanical aptitude or familiarity with chairlifts or similar equipment – an asset.
- Must be physically able to stand and turn, lift up to 30 pounds, and assist adult and children on and off chairlift and/or assist guests with loading ski/snowboard equipment.
- A staff season’s pass for the resort and local mountains.
- A competitive wage with seasonal accident insurance.
- Discounts on food, retail and hotels.
- Staff events – meet great people who share a passion for the mountain lifestyle!
Interested? Please apply with your resume.
Only those eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship may be considered for seasonal roles.