Website Supreme Hoops Canada Basketball
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 15 To CAD 18 Per Hour|
Full Job Description
If you love basketball and have a passion for developing young athletes, this is a perfect opportunity for you! SHC coaching staff is ready to provide all the support you need to succeed. We are constantly growing. You will have an opportunity to take on more challenges and grow with our team moving forward We expect ALL coaches to bring high levels of energy/enthusiasm all the time!
Skills we are looking for
- Basketball playing/coaching experience.
- Experience with communicating with members of the general public and young children.
- Physical fitness and stamina.
- A personal commitment to sustaining professional working practices in the workplace at all times including excellent timekeeping and punctuality skills.
- The right aptitude for coaching young children and youth
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Plan the training session for SHC Athletes
- Punctual, accurate, and safe delivery of the basketball activity coaching content as a coach.
- Monitoring and maintenance of a safe environment at all times during the session.
- Reporting to and coordinating to ensure the maintenance of high-quality Supreme Hoops sessions at all times.
- Coaching Certification (preferred)
- Weeknight/Weekend availability
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Calgary, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- What is the highest level of basketball you have played/coached?
- Coaching: 4 years (preferred)
To apply for this job please visit www.certfee.com.