Apprentice Automotive Mechanic – 3rd Or 4th Year Considered)
Website Southland Transportation Ltd.
Why You Should Choose SOUTHLAND
SOUTHLAND Transportation offers an opportunity that is always exciting and allows for career growth. We offer personalized training, competitive wages, and flexibility within your personal life.
- Competitive wages
- Benefits package
- Day shift
- Rewarding and positive work environment
- Modern facilities with state-of-the-art equipment
- Canada’s largest fleet of alternative fuel vehicles
- Ongoing training and development
- Opportunity for advancement
- Employee recognition programs
The Automotive Technician Apprentice works an 8 hour day shift, with some overtime as required. This position is not confined to shop activities as the Technician may be required to perform field work on down buses in city limits and some rural areas.
- Ongoing maintenance/repair of buses
- Respond to breakdowns
- Spring and winter maintenance
- Automotive Apprentice (1st – 4th Year considered)
- Clear criminal record
- SOUTHLAND will supply training for qualifications that are required or preferred, such as CVIP and maintenance procedures
- Own hand tools
To apply for this job please visit www.certfee.com.