Branch Sales Associate
Website Grainger Canada
Branch Sales Associates provide solutions and easily connect with branch walk-in customers. The Sales Associate objective is to capitalize on sales opportunities, create customer loyalty, and exceed customer expectations by using their guidance, knowledge, computer acumen, and winning attitude. Branch Sales Associates have excellent all-around communication skills as well as the ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
The role lives and demonstrates the Grainger Principles: Starting with the Customer, Embrace Curiosity, Act with Intent, Compete with Urgency, Win as One Team, Invest in our Success and Do the Right Thing
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ownership of the entire customer experience. This includes appropriate product selection, accurate order entry and maintenance, accurately and safely picking product, and safely loading customer vehicle as needed.
- Consistently performs actions with branch sales focus to capitalize on sales opportunities and encourage customer loyalty to deliver revenue targets
- Learn and easily navigate through various computer systems and applications for customer facing and warehouse activities
- Agility to shift focus seamlessly from assisting customers to other various branch tasks including performing warehouse and showroom related tasks safely for pickup or shipping
- Perform housekeeping duties as needed to ensure branch appearance meets Grainger standards
To apply for this job please visit www.certfee.com.