Caregiver NOC Shift – Silver Springs
Website Senior Resource Group-SRG
Full Job Description
- Respond to resident needs promptly and kindly.
- Assist residents in their daily living activities.
- Provide assistance at mealtime.
- Transport residents as necessary assisting them into and out of bed, wheelchairs, etc.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must possess Arizona Caregiver Certification
- Must be willing to work 10pm – 6am shift
- Must be willing to cross train as med tech
Additional InformationAll your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
Senior Resource Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, military status, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws, and we prohibit harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, including but not to limited, respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. Completing an application does not guarantee that you will be offered a position.
Note to Applicants: Smoking is prohibited in all indoor areas of Senior Resource Group unless designated smoking areas have been established by a particular office in accordance with applicable state and local law.
To apply for this job please visit www.certfee.com.