- Jobs in Canada
- North York, ON
Website Nestle Operational Services Worldwide SA
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Tuition reimbursement
While Nestlé is known for KitKat, Gerber, Nescafe, and Häagen-Dazs, our recipe for success comes down to one thing: our people.
We strive to lead a people-focused culture that empowers employees to bring their authentic selves to work each day. There are 3,000+ members of Nestlé Canada celebrated for taking action using agility, courage, and trust to find solutions that benefit the business or greater good. We’re a team of changemakers, who are curious and challenge the status quo, that take risks that will help drive us forward.
Our focus is not only on nourishing our customers, but also about enriching you. We know that empowerment leads to strong employee engagement, a great work culture, and motivated employees.
Business area: Nestlé Canada Inc.
Job title: Digital Engagement & Website Manager
Location: North York, ON located at 25 Sheppard Ave W, North York, ON M2N 6S8; Hybrid
- Comprehensive total rewards benefits package including Health and Dental benefits that start on day one of employment
- Company matched pension plan
- Four weeks of Vacation and five personal days (Personal Paid Holidays)
- Flexible and hybrid work arrangements
- Excellent training and development programs as well as opportunities to grow within the company
- Access to Educational Assistance & Tuition Reimbursement
- Bonus eligibility
- Up to 50% off – Nespresso Coffee Machine, Capsules and accessories
- Access to the Discount Company store with Nestlé, Nespresso, and Purina products (Located across various Nestle offices/sites)
- Additional discounts on a variety of products and services offered by our preferred vendors and partnerships
We are looking for a Digital Engagement & Website Manager based at our North York office reporting into the Leader/Director, Consumer Experience. This role will be responsible for leading our multi-brand website platform for iconic brands such as KitKat, Nescafé, Delissio and Haagen Dazs. The primary focus of the role will be to enable brand communication through the platform to drive conversion and meet diverse objectives depending on the business. Other priority focus areas include setting the long term website strategy and building discipline around measurement to create a deeper understanding of consumer behaviour, to drive continual optimisation.
A day in the life of a Digital Engagement & Website Manager:
The Digital Engagement & Website Manager creates the overall foundational strategy for brand websites and has accountability for the seamless integration and delivery of platforms, solutions and partners to enable exceptional capabilities for marketers. This includes supporting key stakeholders with their decision-making, along with their partners and accelerating best practices (internal and external) to ensure optimal activation while continually aspiring to deliver best in class experiences that reflect consumer trends.
You will also:
- Oversee the day-to-day running of the multibrand website to ensure a seamless execution of web capabilities for marketers and be accountable for the end-to-end experience, in partnership with the CX Content Lead
- Continually deliver exceptional performance by evaluating key metrics across the following key areas (1) End user experience, (2) content publishing, (3) Conversion
- Partner with stakeholders on capabilities which are embedded on the MadeWithNestle website and work with Marketers/Partner agencies to identify future gaps.
- Collaborate closely with IT to ensure that the channel delivers across all key components: Technology layer, CMS Layer and Content.
- Harness offshore teams to manage day-today activities such as SEO and content updates.
- Partner with marketers and stakeholders to build defined activation plans across the website experience to maximise conversion with calls to action such as Buy Now, Where To Buy, 1PD acquisition, contest engagement. with clearly defined KPIs.
- Lead the platform and implementation strategy framework for contests and sweepstakes, leveraging execution partners, while overseeing execution in alignment with defined standards and best practices.
- Be accountable for maintaining high standards from our partners and regularly assess performance to ensure continuous best in class services.
- Lead the oversight of key partners delivering the integrated experience on www.MadeWithNestle.ca, such as Acquia, BazaarVoice, PriceSpider
- Be the single point of contact for globally negotiated partners and services, relating to web capabilities
- Continually drive consistent data fundamentals across platforms – including measurement and First Party Data
- Play an integrated role with the selection of partners within the CME that will be leveraged within MWN e.g. content syndication
What will make you successful?
As the successful candidate, you will have extensive experience overseeing a top tier brand website, anchored with core fundamentals in the areas of measurement, search and performance marketing. You will be the champion for the brand throughout the organisation so you will need to be passionate, tenacious, results focused and really enjoy working in a highly energetic and exciting environment. You will already have great project management and analytical skills coupled with your highly organised, conscientious approach. Pro-activity, tenacity and enthusiasm are essential, as is your ability to understand and work within our competitive market. You will also:
- Extensive (5+ years) experience managing premium brand or high profile website with 2mio+ unique annual visits
- Experience playing strategic role within brand communications
- Significant knowledge in the areas of SEO strategy and Web Analytics
- Must be familiar with, and have extensive hands-on experience of content management solutions, such as SiteCore, Acquia, Adobe etc
- Demonstratable experience of running sophisticated campaigns for brands, CPG preferred.
- Experience of creating insights from data and reporting, then turning these into specific actions to fuel decision-making.
- Experience of consumer journey mapping concepts and solutions preferred.
- Proven problem-solving skills with the ability to glean insights and develop recommendations.
- Experience with personalisation platforms (e.g. KiteWheel, OneSpot, Evergage, SF Journey Builder) preferred
- Proven leader, detail oriented, and possess strong interpersonal, communication, project management and organization skills
- Must be able to manage several complex priorities with strict deadlines and attention to detail
- Education: Completed University Degree (preferred) in Marketing, B. Comm or similar field
We have a friendly, supportive team with a coaching and mentoring environment. There are real opportunities for future development and progression – this really could be a move towards the exciting marketing career you’ve always wanted.
What you need to know
We will be considering applicants as they apply, so please don’t delay in submitting your application.
Nestlé Canada is an equal-opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility. We welcome qualified applicants to bring their diverse and unique experiences as a result of their education, perspectives, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity and expression, nation of origin, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, colour, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.
If you are selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform Human Resources of any accommodations you may require. Nestlé will work with you in an effort to ensure that you are able to fully participate in the process.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.